My Comic

For some context my class was tasked with making a comic out of a wisdom tale. The tale I told was The Lion Makers because I could make something funny out of it! A wisdom tale is a story about morals that will come handy in life! Like have common sense. 😐 I used the app Comic life and a drawing app to draw and put together my comic. I learned that, while making this, drawings pretty hard! You have a vision but just can’t meet the expectation which can be really frustrating, but if you continue to try again it’ll come out how you want it! I also learned that drawing apps are pretty confusing and they should work on making it simpler so the average person know what they’re doing. Also, some apps do this, but they should add more labels because most of the time I was clicking around and it wouldn’t even tell me what the heck type of brunch I was clicking and what the difference is between the different brushes. In the end, it’ll work out if you have patience and can endure long periods of frustrating time.

Published in6th Grade

Be First to Comment