My Habit For February

For January, my daily habit was to read! For February I’m keeping it that way! Over the month of January I have been wanting to read more and it’s become more of a daily habit. It’s easier to remember and it’s more enjoyable to do! My habit before that was to do planks. That was a very physically demanding habit and required a lot of effort and resistance. Doing planks taught me to resist the urge to quit and to push on harder than before. It also taught me that doing a daily habit every day makes it easier to develop habits later on in life because you already know what to do! Although, depending on the habit it can be harder and easier to get into. More absolutely EXTREME physical habits may need a 1-2 day break which makes it harder to develop the habit. But, after a while, the extreme physical habits may slowly become easier! Then, after a while, it’ll become easier for the habit to become engrained and it also makes it so it’s almost already engrained in your daily schedule because you’ve already been doing the habit for a while.

The reason I want to keep reading is because first of all, I like reading! And second of all, I really want it to be part of my daily schedule and not just something that’s every other day. It also helps expand my vocabulary and it helps me go to sleep faster to. Plus there’s so many benefits from reading! From being happier, to having a more active mind, to having better and more expansive vocabulary! It’s just a win win all around!

Published in6th Grade

Be First to Comment