My Virtual Week Accomplishments

During Thanksgiving week we all went fully virtual.

It was pretty challenging having to manage yourself to do the assignments. Monday was my favorite though, we did the assignments with the teachers which made it feel like you were doing less work even though you were doing the same amount of work as every other day! I also felt more active that week, going outside more and doing more activities like running, building things, and sports! Although the rest of the days were harder to manage because there was nobody helping us manage anything. On top of that, most of the meetings that I went on didn’t even do the assignments that that class assigned! So then it renders the meeting pointless and it just wasted my time. Other meetings, take LA meetings for example, we actually did the assignments that were assigned! Like planking, IXL, Membean, daily journal, almost every assignment that LA assigned was done on a meeting, which is still happening and is why LA is my favorite meeting. Here’s some advice for going fully virtual, take some breaks every once in a while. And try to time manage everything, do your shorter assignments first, and move up to your longer assignments.

Published in6th Grade

Be First to Comment